Saturday 28 November 2015

WELCOME COMPERS

WELCOME TO MY COMPING BLOG

MY STORY

I entered a competition on Twitter in December last year and to my absolute surprise and delight I won it .My First competition and I won a Luxury Food Hamper which I received just in time for Christmas . This was the Start of my Love affair with comping ...To be honest it has now turned into a full on Obsession , even when I am working , with no internet access , I am thinking about different ways I can make my entries stand out against others .


My First Win

I hadn't realised just how many people were as obsessed as I am , but looking through social networking sites Like Twitter and Facebook I soon found thousands of like minded people .There are so many Groups that you can find and join , the Comping Community is a very friendly one , Most compers will tell you about good comps they have seen and really nice compers set up pages with easy to follow links directly to them .

It's not Just Competitions I also Like to take part in surveys Forums and Product Reviews . This will be a running theme throughout my blog . I will share Pages that are of interest to me , Hopefully you will find them useful too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment